Campaign Management gives you control over your results by letting you easily create, edit and track campaigns in real-time. You have the power to stay:
- Fully-staffed—target and boost locations with the most urgent needs
- Informed—identify “blindspots,” locations or positions that are underperforming
- Up-to-date—use real-time results to track performance so you can make strategic decisions and adjustments quickly
- On-budget—only pay for results and set budget caps to make sure you don’t overspend
You’re in the driver seat, with full control over the success of your campaigns. It’s important to keep on top of your campaigns so you meet your hiring goals and get the most out of your budget. If you aren’t seeing the results you need, your campaigns may be underpacing.
Underpacing means you haven’t received as many clicks as you should have based on where you are in your campaign timeline, and the campaign is at risk of ending before you get the applications you need.
How can you tell if your campaign is underpacing? Take a look at the pacing bar for your campaign. You can find it on the Campaigns page or by clicking into single campaign. Your campaign spend is represented by the green bar. The black notch tells you where you are in the duration. If there’s space between the two, it means your campaign is underpacing.
There are a few things you can do to boost your volume on an underperforming campaign (and they only take a couple of minutes):
- Increase your cost-per-click (CPC): If you need to quickly fill the position, you can increase your campaign’s CPC to make your posting more competitive on the site. The CPC slider in Campaign Management will help you choose a CPC that’s competitive in your market.
- Extend your campaign end date: If the hiring need isn’t urgent, you can extend the campaign to give it more time to get the applications you need.
- Add locations: This can help your campaign deliver its full budget. Do you have any other locations you could add?
- Add jobs to your campaign: If you have more positions you need to fill, you can add them to your current campaign to help you get more job seeker engagement.
Your hiring goals are important, so we recommend you take action ASAP to make sure your campaign stays on pace.
About the AuthorMore Content by Alex Woodward